If you want to lose weight, get healthy and/or build muscle, partnering with a personal trainer can be a step in the right direction. A trainer provides:
- guidance on reaching your goals
- education about strength training, cardio and basic nutrition
- a reason to show up at the fitness center each week
- ways to help track your progress
- and Motivation
Length and frequency of sessions are flexible and based on the client’s needs and or goals.
As always talk with your physician before beginning an exercise program, especially if you have a specific medical problem, injury or condition.
One-on-One Personal Training:
- $50 per session (approx. 1hr) or 11 sessions for $500
- $40 per session (approx. 45 min) or 11 session for $400
- $32 per half session (approx. 1/2hr) 0r 11 sessions for $320
Duet Sessions (2 persons):
- $64 per session (approx. 1 hr.) $32 per person
Small Group Training
- Check back again soon to see when our next session starts
Personal Training Staff: Mona Compton, Cheyanna Glyenn, CynDee Journey, Ellen Papania, Greg Soileau, Lauren Veronie.
Call CHRISTUS Louisiana Athletic Club - Lake Charles at 337-474-6601 to speak to a trainer or to ask additional questions.