Pilates Mat-Reformer - Chair
- Mat Classes
- Maximum Versatility Exercise (MVe) – Reformer classes
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of exercise that emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility, and awareness in order to create efficient, graceful movement.
One of the best things about the Pilates method is that it works so well for a wide range of people. Athletes and dancers love it, as do seniors, women rebounding from pregnancy and people who are at various stages of physical rehabilitation. The top benefits reported from people doing Pilates exercise are that they become stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to do anything with grace and ease.
As you develop your core strength you develop stability throughout your entire torso. This is one of the keys to how Pilates helps people overcome back pain.
- Improves breathing, circulation and muscular endurance.
- Develops uniformly strong and flexible muscles, thereby reducing muscle imbalance and the likelihood of injury.
- Improves efficiency of movement through improved posture and movement skills.
- Improves balance by improving core strength, and awareness.
- Strengthens the mind-body connection, thereby improving mental focus, awareness and concentration.
- Strengthen muscles and improve joint integrity.
- Improve flexibility, range of motion and muscle recovery.
- For more information or to sign up for a class, call 474.6601
Pilates Mat Classes
No charge with membership
- Wednesday at 6 a.m.
- Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Thursday at 10:00am
Pilates One-on-One Personal Training
- 1 Hour Personal Training Session $50
- ½ hour Session (approximately 30 min) $32
- 2 clients / Duet (each pays) $30
- 3 clients / (each pays) $25